Silke has been a Natural Health Consultant for over 30 years. Originally from Germany she started training as an Osteopath and Naturopath in London at the BCNO (now BCOM) in Hampstead.
D.O.,N.D.,Cert.ECBS, D.Hom(MED), BA(Hons), GOsC registered Osteopath
Silke subsequently studied Cranial Osteopathy at the Sutherland Cranial College, the Bowen Technique with Julian Baker, Homoeopathy, Australian Bush Flowers with Ian White, Reiki and many more. Silke moved to Essex in 1981 to establish her Private Osteopathic Practice and raise a family. Her first Clinic in Thundersley was initially called Alternative Health Clinic, then renamed Backbones Ltd. This was sold in 2006 when Silke opened Feelgood Factor Clinic.
Silke is also a passionate artist. To view her paintings of the local area and learn more about her painting courses, click here.
Her methods are evolved and dynamic aiming to reach her patients on all physical, emotional, spiritual & mental levels
During each consultation Silke is able to draw on her experience and continuous professional training in a wide range of techniques before she offers her patient an individually tailored treatment programme.
Silke’s gentle methods and experience enable her to treat all age groups from babies upwards. Children have to be chaperoned to the age of 14.
- GOsC registered Osteopath No. 2/651/F
- Diploma in Osteopathy, Diploma in Naturopathy, British College of Osteopathic Medicine, London 1980
- Diploma of Homoeopathy, Hahnemann College of Homoeopathy London 1983
- Cranio- Sacral Therapy Courses in London and Germany,
- Member of Sutherland Cranial Society 1995
- Training in Australian Bushflower Essences by Ian White
- Certificate in Bowen Technique 2003
- Certificate in Dry Needling 2006
- Certificate in Reiki 2007
- Training in Emotional Freedom Therapy
- 2009 training in the Perrin Technique
- Foundation Course Yoga Nidra June 2017
- GOsC General Osteopathic Council
- iO Institute of Osteopathy